Friday, October 21, 2005

Ask the Gigolokitty!

Dear Gigolokitty:

An obnoxious little twerp has recently invaded my cozy home and dares to challenge my authority.

My insensitive barf-collector has threatened me with the water gun if I dare lay a paw on his scrawny ass.

How do I show them who is the master of my domain?


In annoyance,


Cat Who Would Be King


Dear CWWBK:

Me Say, Wait For Barf-Collector To Leave for Menial Job.

Then Go Piddle-Paddle On The Twerp's Kidneys . Repeat Until He Knows His Place.

Remember, Never Aim For Any Place That Will Show.

And Be Careful Of Cat-Cams Set Up By Unfairly Suspicious Barf-Collector.

In Commiseration,

Gigolokitty

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat Naps in Italy said...

Gigologkitty, you are so wise and soooooo funny!

We always leave our piddle puddles out in the open (but ALWAYS near our cat box). I guess that is why we always get caught. Next time we will leave hide our piddle puddle.

Thanks for the tip!
Opus and Roscoe

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pets Top 200