Friday, November 04, 2005

Ask the Gigolokitty!

Dear Gigolokitty:

My bed-warmer complains that I am tyrannical in my demands for lap-time. He feels that I should take his needs into consideration.

Should I acknowledge his plea for mutually-agreeable cuddle-fests?

In confusion,

Kitty In Search Of Lap

Dear KISOL:

Most Certainly Not! Petting Sessions Are Gifts We Bestow! They Are Not To Be Demeaned With Negotiations.

Me Say, Train The Lap Provider! Instructional Video On Proper Etiquette And Penalties On Violation Can Be Found Here For Your Reference!

In Chagrin,

Gigolokitty

3 Comments:

Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I agree with Gigolokitty. I look forward to disrupting my mom's sleep with a cuddle demand every break o' day. It reminds her that I'm in charge.

Mom has a different opinion.

2:42 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

8:25 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Every cat should get their people to watch that video.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pets Top 200