Friday, October 07, 2005

Ask the Gigolokitty!

Dear Gigolokitty:

The brutal two-legged can-openers have placed me on restricted kibble diet. How do I let them know that I am content with my pulchritudinous curves and have no desire to look like a demented stick insect?

Sincerely,

Cat Happy To Be Fat

Dear CHTBF:

Me say, Share the Misery. Snack on their Pricey Italian Leather Shoes. And Regurgitate Undigestable Bits on Priceless Oriental Rug.

You May Still Starve But it WILL Hurt Them More than it Will Hurt You.

In encouragement,

GK

4 Comments:

Blogger Miki said...

Gasp! Can it be? I see a striking resemblance to Harry Potter! Methinks you are the yet-to-be-revealed savior of the cat world! All bow to GK, the cat who lived!

P.S. That was very smart advice too! Although I don't know if it would work for the other kitty...you're so charming, no one can stay angry at you for long. But other kitties, well... (as for Evil Troll, well, who cares? She's not your Mistress)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

P.P.S. Are you sure that's really a cat? The face looks more like on of those human actors from the (now-closed) Broadway show "Cats" ...

3:25 PM  
Blogger Mathias42 said...

I find sinking teeth into ankles works very well to get a message acroos myself.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

That's right, CHTBF! Rebel against the unrealistic feline standards of beauty!

On a side note (and of no less importance), I think I have a secret crush on Gigolokitty!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pets Top 200